PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FIRST!!!
EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail) 4.25"x11" Upload Your Design
DOOR HANGER FLYERS WILL BE PLACED IN MAILBOXES ON EVERY ROUTE SELECTED!
Click video below to learn how to obtain your FREE targeted mailing list.
To Start using the USPS EDDM mapping tool:
1. Click Create an Account or if you already have an account Login Here.
2. Under "Search Location" enter your address and click "Search"
3. Select deliveries/carrier routes (cannot choose more than 5,000 per zip code)
4. Under "Select Expected Drop Off Date" choose a date 5 business days (M-F) from order date.
5. Choose your company under "Select Company Mailing Name" drop down list
6. Check the box for "I understand and agree to the Terms & Conditions" then click "Pay At Post Office"
7. In the next window under "Forms" click to download forms: "all_retail_forms.pdf"
*** (Don't worry if you closed the window and you will receive an email confirmation with a link to access the form again if you need to.)
...Now that you know where the pieces will deliver, tell us what you want printed on them and how many.
Pricing, Documentation, Design and Checkout:
1. Enter the total number of pieces needed to complete your mailing under "Quantity" to generate price.
2. Upload the the form: 1. "all_retail_forms.pdf" into the corresponding location.
3. Add your "Digital Print File (PDF)" and click "Add to Cart" to place in shopping cart.
4. Proceed to checkout.
We will then print, cut, count, bundle, insert facing slips, prepare documentation, upload to USPS, verify mail and deliver to correct USPS facility for their carriers to deliver your printed pieces to the routes you specified.... Sure beats walking door to door in the weather on your weekend or after hours.
Create your door hanger in the software of your choice, convert it to a PDF and upload it to us for printing.
We recommend PrimoPDF a FREE software download for all your PDF conversion needs: PrimoPDF FREE!
Be sure to select the PREPRESS option when saving your file in PrimoPDF, that will insure the highest print quality!
Attach your files for printing - add specs etc...
Art. dept will send proof via email for final approval.
Door Hanger Templates
Choose the Door Hanger template that best suits the needs of your Door Hanger design
Our Door Hanger templates are Available in PDF, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, and JPEGcompatible Files.
Our standard door hangers are 4 ¼ x 11 with a ¼ inch margin around the whole piece. Most people leave the top 2 ¼ inches blank, but you can put a solid color up there and we can die cut the hole through it. The door hangers are printed on 7pt reply card stock or our premium 80# high gloss cover paper. 7pt reply card stock is a non glossy card stock; it is the same paper that is used for subscription cards in magazines. Other paper stocks and color options available on request.
***Please note holes are die cut and easily removable by hand but are held in place by micro tic marks to prevent jamming in our printers.***
If you are creating your own SPOT COLOR door hanger, be sure to set the color properties within your application to SPOT colors. Do not use RGB or CMYK for to illustrate SPOT COLOR work. (A charge for computer time will be applied to SPOT COLOR files that need to be converted from RGB or CMYK.) If you are creating your own FULL COLOR door hanger, be sure to set the color properties within your application to CMYK. RGB should not be used. (A charge for computer Time will be applied to files that need to be converted from RGB.)